We collect information from you through various interactions with you on our website, through other group companies and on social media platforms. This includes making purchases on our website, calling us on the phone, creating an online account, signing up to our newsletters, requesting catalogs, communicating on our social media platforms, participating in contests, promotions or surveys, creating wish lists, sharing product preferences via social media or email, and reaching out to our customer support. You are under no obligation to provide any personal information. However, so that we are able to provide you with our services and products, the minimum information we need is your name, phone number, e-mail address, and shipping address. We may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how we can provide personalized services to you. In all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information. However, if you choose not to, we may be unable to provide the services requested. We will endeavor to inform you in cases when it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
Types of Information We Collect
• Your visit record (how often you visit our website)
• Your purchase history
• Your name, address, phone number, email address, and gender
• Your credit card billing address and form of payment
*Please note that Pure Apparel does not keep any records of your credit card number, expiration date or security code
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
How We Use Your Information
• To improve your online shopping experience. For example, by offering products in demand or providing alternate payment solutions for speedy checkout and in general by providing efficient customer service to resolve any questions or concerns.
• To conduct market research and analysis
• For direct marketing activities such as promotions, newsletters, and other services or updates that may interest you.
Processing of Your Personal Information
Pure Apparel forms part of a group of companies and in order to carry out the functions described above, it may from time to time be necessary to transfer your personal information to other group companies.
Should you not want us to use your personal data for aforesaid purposes or choose not to receive promotion materials from us, please opt out by emailing us at email@example.com or manage your subscription preferences from your account dashboard.
We obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file or other tracking technologies. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies that will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognize that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
Our Website Uses Two Types of Cookies
• Temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you have finished that particular visit to the Site, and that allow you ease of use of the Site and avoid you having to re-enter information.
• Persistent cookies help us to compile statistics about the number and type of visits to the Site.
Hong Kong Law
By accessing the Site, you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Site or arising in any way from the Content.